Millions of users use this, a cause of their popularity is Microsoft windows because it previously comes outlook and other offered applications like Word, and PowerPoint, on windows 10 or other nearby updated versions.
The application also comes for high-end devices for mobile you can use it on both devices, is available on the play store for mobiles, so you can download this and use it with the same Microsoft account that you use on your pc when I say about its ‘UI’ so it’s pretty good but there setting was a little bit complicated as compared to Gmail and yahoo mail.
This is why it is a bit difficult to find the Cause of the error, I adjusted all the possible settings and found some errors on the settings that could be the possible cause of the [pii_email_3dd76af4bcadd8ded428] error and some ways or Settings to fix this.
Cause Of Error [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b]
After some research on the internet, I found some other things, such as people found and face some other outlook error which is similar to this one, [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b], [pii_email_0048997cdc300383cb33], [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbcb25], and [pii_email_3dd76af4ccadd8ded428], all of those errors appeared to be due to almost the same Cause, so I include those all, in my article if you have one of those so you can try the same ways to fix it.
- A Cause of the error may be what I found, signing in with multiple accounts, why do I think this can be a reason? Because I am also working as an email networking expert and I face the same issue with Gmail due to the high amount of email logins, sometimes the application stops working when I switch to another account so maybe it can also be caused by the error.
- Another reason which also can be the cause of the error. unwanted cache on the application.
- The other possible cause may be, the application not being updated for a long time period.
- This error comes maybe when we try to send a mail so maybe this error appears due to get error between the SMTP server or port.
Solution For Error [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b]
Separate the emails and remove the unnecessary ones
The high volume of emails is also can make the error so it is possible if you got this error [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b], I also face this error, not only on outlook otherwise also in Gmail.
High amount of email logins not only can make an error on receiving or sending mail, sometimes application stoped works, So for that, you have to separate your emails, log in with those accounts only which are really important for you otherwise separate the email using attentive of outlook application.
if this works so it’s great otherwise try the other following ways which I give below.
Clear the Application cache and cookies
Some time cache and cookies can also create errors and prevent you from sending emails, so for that, you have to clear your application cookies, follow the following step for that.
- First, open your system and right-click on the Windows icon which will be visible at the bottom left of your screen then click on ‘Run’ from the following options that appear, and you also can use the keyboard shortcut “Windows + R”, its takes you on the system Run dialog box.
- After this, enter the comment ‘%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook’ and click on OK.
- It will take you to the outlook application folder, if it doesn’t work otherwise you can manually find the application dictionary by following these steps User > Appdata > Local > Microsoft > Outlook.
- Here you can view the Outlook application cache folder, for clearing the application cache you have to delete this folder.
- Once you delete it, now restart the application try sending an email.
If you don’t get the error so that’s nice, but if they appear again so I think that not work for you, so you can recover the cache folder from the recycling bin if you feel so.
Try to Update the Application
Updating the application is effective in some cases, it doesn’t affect the setting but if the comes due to an old application segment so you can fix it by updating the outlook application.
- Visit your Microsoft store.
- View on the Download and updates, find the outlook application they will appear if application got any updates.
- If they appear, then visit the application page and click on the update.
- Once they update restart your system at once for applying the settings or changes.
I hope this will work otherwise try the other following ways.
Set or change the SMTP port
SMTP ‘Simple Mail Transfer Protocol’ is a communication protocol for electronic mail transmission. On the internet, changes between SMTP server or post are also a reason for this error, it really affects the mail transmission.
- Visit on your Outlook application.
- Click the ‘file‘ which appears top-left of your outlook home screen.
- It takes you to the account information panel, here first choose the email account where you got the error.
- Then tap on the account settings which appear on the email and choose the server setting.
- Once you click on the server setting a tab will open, here you can view the SMTP of your account, choose the outgoing for that, and compare the following server name or port setting from the below-given image.
- Make the important changes and then once all thing is ok click on the next and save the setting.
Restart the application and try to mail again, I really hope its work, if it doesn’t work so I think something happens with your account, for its solution contact the consumer